Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Post


    So I decided it was about time I actually started posting in this thing. I've had it forever and yet haven't posted once in it. Well, that doesn't surprise me very much. Not too often do I actually keep up to date with blogs. Hopefully, this once is different and I can post a bit more often and keep people up to date with my life(as boring as it is).
    
 I guess the only important thing worthy of being posted about is this week, I moved back on campus. I'm already in my second semester of my freshmen year at Anderson University. It's definitely been a fun ride and I have plenty more to do this semester, though not nearly as much as I did last semester. School is going good so far but that isn't much of a surprise seeing as how it's the first day back :P 
    
 I guess I'll post a goofy little picture i took last year when I went to Florida with my sister's family. It really helps to look back on something so warm and happy when things get cold here in Indiana so I really love this picture.

No comments: